We at Snappy Pro Wash are glad you are exploring the idea of working with us. However before you download an application there are a few things we would like for you to know. Whether it is our trucks, website, advertising materials, or our uniformed sales or cleaning team members, we strive to maintain a friendly, courteous, and clean atmosphere.
If you are interested in working in this kind of environment we would love to hear from you!
Lead technicians are over each job. They make sure the jobs are handled in a courteous way. The technician will note any pre-existing conditions on the home in a matter than insures our company is not blamed for any pre-existing damage. In addition, they insure everything is done to high quality standards and may spray softwash or rinse. Afterwards, they will walk around with the customer, collect payments, issue receipts. Techs are responsible for insuring the ladders get strapped back on. Furthermore you need to make sure the truck is in a clean, organized, and safe condition.
Our Lead Technicians are paid a hourly base pay with a commission based pay upon their driving record and their certifications.
Assistant technicians work closely with the lead tech. Also the assistant will do quite a bit of manual labor- getting things off the truck putting things back where they go and may spray softwash or rinse. In addition, Assistant techs work hard to make sure plants or property is not damaged. Furthermore you will need to be able to drive with a clean driving record is a plus.
An Assistant Technician is paid a hourly base pay with a commission based upon their driving record and their certifications.
1. If you haven’t already please call (855)854-6898 to hear a brief description of our company and who we are looking for.
2. Once you receive a phone call from us we may then ask you to download and fill out an application and send it with your resume to email@example.com. Please title the subject “Employment [YOUR NAME]”.
3. Wait for a phone call. If we think you may be a good fit we will give you a phone call and set up a short phone interview.
4. Our Snappy Pro Wash manager may ask you to come in for a in-person interview and give you a physical aptitude test. The aptitude test is to insure that you are athletic enough to load and unload ladders, work the hoses, etc.
5. Should you make the cut, we will then get you started watching our certification videos and passing the online certification test. In addition to possibly having you go with another crew or complete some hands-on training.
6. Finally, you will learn our system of cleaning and you will get more and more confident, faster, and more profitable as time goes.
PS. Snappy Pro Wash does require our team members sign a non-compete agreement. So if you have hopes of starting your own cleaning business, this should be discussed prior to employment.
Thank for your interest in employment opportunities with Snappy Pro Wash!
Looking at the pictures we received it looks quite different and you did a super job. Thanks from both of us.
Great job by a great guy and crew. Very professional.
A terrific company and a hard working guy. Committed to his family and his customers. I highly recommend.
Chad was great to deal with and took true pride in his work. My neighbors keep asking for Snappy Pro’s number because my house looks like new!
After seeing Snappy Pro Wash’s work on a neighbor’s home we hired them last week to clean our roof, house and soffits. The results are AMAZING! The roof looks new, the soffits are white again, and the trim around all the windows has been restored to its original pristine white color. We’d been told by
House, driveway, sidewalk, brick floor on porch,and screens look like new. Fantastic product and service. Owner is knowledgeable, courteous, and honest. Recommend this product & service to everyone.
Snappy Pro Wash did an excellent job on my home! My siding looks awesome! My pool take looks great! The screened cage is white again! A very trust worthy owner and operator! I would highly recommend Snappy Pro Wash!!
Our experience with Snappy Pro was truly the best!! We responded to an Angie’s List ad and did not know what to expect. They responded to us within 24 hours, scheduled the service within a few days, and did a superb job…..what more can you ask for!! Since the gutter cleaning tends to be a
Very satisfied. Did a fantastic job on my commercial building.
Your garage and driveway floors can easily get stained with oil from your cars. Oil stains are stubborn and hard to get rid of, even with the strongest cleaning agents. So how do you get rid of them? It’s simple! Pressure washing is the best way to get rid...Read more...
Will pressure washing remove paint from concrete? This article tells how to do it safely without damaging the surface of the concrete.Read more...